avguytx Lunatic Member Jan 11, 2012 #2 For posterity.... No affiliation. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Oak Speakers - $200 (South Surrey) Date: 2012-01-11, 12:09AM PST Reply to: sale-38ntm-2794080610@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?] Antique oak made speakers are big and super heavy!!! Bring a friend to help move please Location: South Surrey it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
For posterity.... No affiliation. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Oak Speakers - $200 (South Surrey) Date: 2012-01-11, 12:09AM PST Reply to: sale-38ntm-2794080610@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?] Antique oak made speakers are big and super heavy!!! Bring a friend to help move please Location: South Surrey it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Wigwam Jones Caesar non supra grammati Jan 11, 2012 #3 Are you sure those aren't fancy humidifiers or something? Seriously, never saw any like that. Cool looking though.
Are you sure those aren't fancy humidifiers or something? Seriously, never saw any like that. Cool looking though.
EVBoy Super Member Jan 11, 2012 #4 Wow, they look strange. Don't know what they are but worth looking into.
B bowtie427ss Lunatic Member Jan 11, 2012 #5 Vitavox system 191. Licensed version of Klipschorn. I'd say they're worth 10 to 20 times the asking. Beware of scams.
Vitavox system 191. Licensed version of Klipschorn. I'd say they're worth 10 to 20 times the asking. Beware of scams.
whitey No time for elitists.... Jan 11, 2012 #6 bowtie427ss said: Vitavox system 191. Licensed version of Klipschorn. I'd say they're worth 10 to 20 times the asking. Beware of scams. Click to expand... Now that you've i.d' it I found a stolen pic right away.....scam
bowtie427ss said: Vitavox system 191. Licensed version of Klipschorn. I'd say they're worth 10 to 20 times the asking. Beware of scams. Click to expand... Now that you've i.d' it I found a stolen pic right away.....scam
similost Rockin and Rollin.... Jan 11, 2012 #7 Good way to collect e-mail addresses to spam... Pretty much says so after someone finding where the original picture came from. That's why with CL I always use a disposable e-mail address... can't tell you how many mail lists I've been put on after replying to ads.
Good way to collect e-mail addresses to spam... Pretty much says so after someone finding where the original picture came from. That's why with CL I always use a disposable e-mail address... can't tell you how many mail lists I've been put on after replying to ads.
B bowtie427ss Lunatic Member Jan 11, 2012 #8 whitey said: Now that you've i.d' it I found a stolen pic right away.....scam Click to expand... Sadly. While a few have surely probably made their way over, i'd say they're fairly rare on this continent.
whitey said: Now that you've i.d' it I found a stolen pic right away.....scam Click to expand... Sadly. While a few have surely probably made their way over, i'd say they're fairly rare on this continent.