• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Are you jealous of good looking people?

G'day all, actually the aspect of time is very real! Just yesterday I was up town having a cup of coffee at a favourite cafe, and I happened to see a local woman who was particularly attractive despite the passing years.

However when I saw her yesterday it was sadly apparent that time had caught up with her. Despite heavy make up it was very apparent that her formerly exquisitely pretty face had become very aged, indeed. Seeing her in that state rather saddened me to be perfectly honest, as in earlier years her face was stunningly and breathtakingly beautiful, now sadly no longer. Regards, Felix aka catman.
 
If it is any consolation, the Bad die young, the Good live on surrounded by old dried up people - hence "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly." It's life.

I don't look forward to getting old and dried up, but if I have smile on my face, I can do it with dignity. Dignity costs little, which is good, cause I didn't budget for it in my retirement plan.:D
 
Back
Top Bottom