• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Arrested, "Texas Style"

Register to hide this ad
Instant Justice :thmbsp:

If he would be running on pavement he woulda been dead!

Sand saved his sorry butt, now he'll be pounding sand for the next few years :D
 
Do you think it was a bit of overkill when the cop gets out and pounces on the guy and kneels on his back and yanks his arms back to cuff him? I mean jesus you just ran the guy over with a pickup truck ever heard of the "don't move them" part of victims of an accident???? I mean I know the guy is probably deserving what he got but geez let the guy lay there and call an ambulance.
 
Beautiful!!! I gotta love the sardonic tone in the newsman's voice - "they got em!!!" - like it was the understatement of the year. :)
 
GibsonLesPaul said:
It was found out later that the purse only had $9.29. Hope he has medical.

Don't worry, he'll go to jail and the County will have to take care of all his medical bills. Inmates get better medical care than any of us joes!! :thumbsdn:

Kind of sucks, but it's the way it is!!

Ron
 
Hmmm!?! "Texas Style". In the good 'ol days he would'a been hung or put in the rack to be publicly humiliated not to mention being pelted by rotten vegetables then permanently branded as a thief ( if he survived the other stuff that is).

Of course now-a-days, we'll bandage up his poor little boo-boo, teach him how to paint like Van Goght, pay him a million for pain and suffering, then put him back on the street where he can practice the more refined art of thievery that his fellow inmates taught him. Hmmm?!?........ :smoke:
 
THOR said:
Do you think it was a bit of overkill when the cop gets out and pounces on the guy and kneels on his back and yanks his arms back to cuff him? I mean jesus you just ran the guy over with a pickup truck ever heard of the "don't move them" part of victims of an accident???? I mean I know the guy is probably deserving what he got but geez let the guy lay there and call an ambulance.

No not really, they don't have instant replay on the cop cam's so they know whether or not they ran over the guy. It was in sand Bro they probably never felt the guys head being run over through the suspension.
 
Man that looks nasty I truly am shocked the guy wasn't seriously injured or killed!

I think I have to agree with some that if that was cement he would be dead! WOW!
 
Two feelings on this.

Sad he was hit, but he was a thief running away from the law.

Every time a "suspect" gets hit or injured by the law, the victim of the crime is always forgotten. The poor woman who had her purse stolen deserves consideration as well.

I look at this one as instant karma for the bad guy...
 
Manitoulin said:
Two feelings on this.

Sad he was hit, but he was a thief running away from the law.

Every time a "suspect" gets hit or injured by the law, the victim of the crime is always forgotten. The poor woman who had her purse stolen deserves consideration as well.

I look at this one as instant karma for the bad guy...

I gotta agree here.
If the purse only had $9.29 in it who did it belong to? A 12 year old girl? An 80 year old woman? And where were they? Knocked down on the ground somewhere?
There's an old saying, "You mess with the bull, you get the horns". Maybe this guy should have thought about the consequences of his actions before he committed them?
No, wait, that would mean personal responsibility and we can't have that now can we??
 
too bad the cop comes out of the truck running like a girl, it would have been much more "texas" had he slowly swaggered over to the perp.
 
Back
Top Bottom