• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Paul Simon arrested??!!

Register to hide this ad
Cant believe they met on snl. She was so hot. Then she marries paul simon and drops her music carreer. Smart move huh. She was probably arguing about why he is still alive. She probably thought he would drop dead long ago lol.
 
I thought it was kinda cheesy that they arrested them based on 'signs of an altercation' in the house. Although I guess they should since there was a 911 call. Just wondering, if the cops saw my overcoat hanging up unbuttoned, would I be arrested for signs of exposing myself?
 
If they'd have stepped outside and smoked themselves a J, they'd have avoided problems. It was probably early in the morning. No wakee bakee. :D
 
Back
Top Bottom