• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

B & W Pics

Not sure what type office you work in, but co-workers and cubicles are unwieldy beasts at times and self absorbed.

Recommend taking your camera phone quietly take snapshots of them at their computer eating, picking their nose, playing on YouTube and Facebook and then convert those to B&W and post them on the side of your cubicle. You'll get lots of comments and none of the negative ones will be about why it's not in color. :thmbsp:

:lmao:
 
4984893627_a060342972_b.jpg
 
Gentlemen,

Fitting that I found this thread as I have just finished developing my very first roll of B&W film - Kodak Tmax 100 in Ilford ID-11 -
_DSC9640.jpg


Not a black and white pic but, hopefully it will be the source of B&W pics to come!

Mike :D
 
Last edited:
Gentlemen,

Fitting that I found this thread as I have just finished developing my very first roll of B&W film - Kodak Tmax 100 in Ilford ID-11 -
_DSC9640.jpg


Not a black and white pic but, hopefully it will be the source of B&W pics to come!

Mike :D

:banana: 35mm film!! Looks a little contrasty but T-Max will do that if you're not careful. Try diluting your developer some or cut back on the development time. Either way, have fun printing!
 
:banana: 35mm film!! Looks a little contrasty but T-Max will do that if you're not careful. Try diluting your developer some or cut back on the development time. Either way, have fun printing!

Hey Vato!

I used the stock ID-11 developer with no dilution @ the recommended time of 8 minutes. I think with the Tmax I need to use a dilution or shorten the time. But hey, it's my first time!!LOL!!

Anyway. the film's still drying so we'll see what the scans show.

Mike :D
 
Back
Top Bottom