• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

B & W Pics

Just a quick snap with my phone, I cropped and converted to B&W in-phone

0ea8f759.jpg
 
Here is a black and white I did.
Yeah for Spot Filter :D
The only thing I did in Photoshop was the watermark border and the tone
 

Attachments

  • qFlag 203.jpg
    qFlag 203.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 35
Forgive me if this thread is strictly B&W. I hardly have any all B&W photos (I realize I need to change this, LOL).

The dad was walking his daughter at a parade (the hat was so cute).




This was a during an Airsoft tournament I was asked to take photos of the players and event. It was a reenactment of WWII themes (so no mean-spirited comments, please)....





And the only true B/W photo that I have. Of course it would be of my adorable ferret...


 
Back
Top Bottom