• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

B & W Pics

Gee, I sort of like it with the mike better. Draws focus up and to the intensity on his face though it lessens the attention to his hands and guitar. I guess it depends on what the subject of the photo is.
 
5593075422_45a4a548f4_b.jpg
 
THAT IS WHAT I CALL A GOOD EYE. What did you use to get the shot and final print. Good ues of vignette. The halo effect of the backlighting balances womderfully with building lighting.
 
I shot these at an abandoned summer camp that's in a state park near work. Developed them in homemade developer made from instant coffee. Really like the way they turned out. Definitely will have to use this method again.

5632699203_48e1e18e10_b.jpg


5632695629_41b6102ac0_b.jpg
 
Some shots taken on hollidaytrip

Hi,
glad to still see some inthousiasm for B&W!
Took a few myself on a trip to the Waddensea

Drie psychedelische meeuwen.jpg

Duinenlandschap De Koog in ZW.jpg

Halmen in de duinen in ZW.jpg

zee met paal De Koog ZW.jpg
 
I shot these at an abandoned summer camp that's in a state park near work. Developed them in homemade developer made from instant coffee. Really like the way they turned out. Definitely will have to use this method again.


Ahhhhhh...Caffenol!:thmbsp: Looking good!

Mike :D
 
Back
Top Bottom