• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Blood sweat and tears

Register to hide this ad
UDCD-559.gif

This is amazing
 
Now I'm Jonesing for some Chicago on vinyl so.......

View attachment 2136541
Yup. Just bought a new Stylus and am anxious to hear all my favorites again. The OP's Blood Sweat and Tears record is on the short list. Most people just blow right past them in the rack and their most popular is out there for a few bucks pretty much everywhere. The more it is played the more it is appreciated.
 
View attachment 2136731
I picked up this NM Columbia 2 eye late last year
Nice find. I have my original one from HS when it came out. Used to get a lot of radio play. Not in mint so I have considered getting a better copy.
But since we are talking horn bands this is one from the same time that is rather obscure. This is the record I heard which made me buy their records.

Not bad timing for it right now I have to say.

 
Nice find. I have my original one from HS when it came out. Used to get a lot of radio play. Not in mint so I have considered getting a better copy.
But since we are talking horn bands this is one from the same time that is rather obscure. This is the record I heard which made me buy their records.

Not bad timing for it right now I have to say.

I remember this song, not bad:thumbsup:
 
I agree that the CTA album is a fantastic album,played it yesterday,I'm a man,south California purples is
A great tune.they got more mellow after CTA album.were just chicago after CTA.
 
Back
Top Bottom