• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Blood sweat and tears

There was a time when you could find videos of DCT w/BST at the 1993 North Sea Jazz Festival. Can't remember who was backing him at the time, but the songs I could find were fantastic. Would love to see that released in full.
 
At one point they considered hiring Laura Nyro to replace Kooper. This, predictably enough, did not work out but did get them access to And When I Die.
 
Actually, it was Steve Katz, Bobby Colomby and Jim Fielder that persuaded Al Kooper to join in August of '67...he had always wanted to add horns to The Blues Project but Danny Kalb had vetoed it.
 
Saw BS&T live in early 1969. At first I was very disappointed that Al Kooper wasn't with them. But as the concert went on, I accepted the change.
 
Back
Top Bottom