Years ago, Mrs JD and I had lunch with Cliff and Norm... Cheers - The Market Square (Street?) location. Apparently, that was the inspiration for the actual set. Faneuil Hall, at the time, had a reproduction of the set.
I don't know if either are still there.
The Bull & Finch on Beacon Street was the inspiration for bar that's the exterior whenever you see the show, it got so popular the eventually put up a "Cheers" sign outside to milk the tourists and eventually the name officially changed to "Cheers"
Walk down Newbury Street and you'll find lots of fun places, including Newbury Comics which has a ton of vinyl.
Faneuil Hall marketplace for food, shopping, and some entertainment.
Walk down Newbury Street and you'll find lots of fun places, including Newbury Comics which has a ton of vinyl. Not far from Newbury there is also Nuggets, which I think is even better for used vinyl.
.. Also, Cheapo Records, Central SQ in Cambridge, take the Red Line
limited to Boston
Museum of Science and the Aquarium should also be on your list.