• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bozak B312A Good, Bad, Whatever?

Stafjohn

Member
Does anyone have any information on the Bozak B312A's Any help here is appreciated. I know Bozak has a decent name in vintage speakers, but I have not heard this model. Anybody!
 
Register to hide this ad
I have a pair that you are welcome to if you want to come to Detroit to pick them up. They do sound nice. They have a very warm sound, but seem to be able to reproduce all of the audio spectrum. They weigh about 50 lb each. If you move fast, someone in Chicagoland has a pair on eBay. He wants $99, but nobody has bid on them. Believe me, this is an injustice to these speakers. These are great vintage speakers.
 
Thanks Jack, I had seen the speakers on ebay and they looked to be in pretty good shape. I was thinking of them for my daughter in Chicago. I like the vintage speakers as they match better with the lower powered amps.

John
 
Back
Top Bottom