• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bozak E-300's?

analog addict

Glory or Death!
Subscriber
Anyone know anything about Bozak E-300's? There's a pair on sale locally...

01010001030501040320070909b7fb82b3d65f2f7c80006917.jpg


Seller is asking $200 for them. I've got an e-mail in to them....:scratch2:
 
Register to hide this ad
I have a pair of B-300's. They are two-way speakers with B207A coaxial driver... a B199a woofer which has the B200Y tweeters mounted in front of the woofer. They are 8 ohm.

My cabinets have a cut out if you wanted to add B209a mids to make them B-302's.

http://www.hifilit.com/hifilit/Bozak/1968-6.jpg

$200 is not a bad price. They have very nice bass. They like SS gear.
 
Get Them, now!

And if you no likey. You can sell them to me at half-price!!

I missed a pair of these local to me for $50.00, by mere hours! Arrghh!
 
Oops...

...shoulda prolly put this in D&S as I think about it....heh, will prolly wind up there....and Homer alreay has a thread there about them....Anyway, I heard from the seller. I'm on the fence whether I'm going to chase after these or not...I'm not sure on how much I can already improve on what I have....:music:
 
Back
Top Bottom