• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bozak Symphony Bi-Amp + Tri-Amp

Seawolf

New Member
Any Bozak Symphony owners have their speaker set with an active crossover for Bi or Tri amp power? Looking to compare notes
 
Register to hide this ad
Any Bozak Symphony owners have their speaker set with an active crossover for Bi or Tri amp power? Looking to compare notes

Hey,

Head over to the facebook bozak group. I know of at least one person has done that recently. I never got that far with mine.

Biggles
 
I bi-amp my grands, lets just say distortion is non existent. It turned a bloated slow passive speaker into a accurate speaker. Very noticeable difference.

Hmmm. I haven't noticed any bloat, but, then again, I'm not driving four woofers and needing to damp that quantity of back EMF.
 
Back
Top Bottom