• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Brand New PL-570

Register to hide this ad
Yes, been following that. It's well over the original list price of $400. Of course, it can suffer some of the same maladies of any other vintage item (dried out caps, etc), but it's still a reasonable deal compared to how much you'd have to spend new to get comparable sound and build quality. I've never seen one new in the box--that's a rarity.
 
I've been watching this one myself. Granted it's a beautiful table but damn, the price is getting ridiculous.
 
Curb minning.

I just found one of these on the curb 3 weeks ago. I need a dust cover,disk size selector knob, and a rubber mat. Its a little nicked up on the body, all the metal work looks great and all functions work as well. Time to start a serious refurb. but i cant find any spare parts.
 
Back
Top Bottom