• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bunny Wailer, Founding Member of the Wailers, Dead at 73

Register to hide this ad
Oh jeez,.... RIP

On a bizzare note,....
I decided to break out a concert recording that I did back in 1986, and gave it a listen two days ago, and, then again, just hours ago. That concert was his first ever tour of the U.S.A., from July 12, 1986 in Long Beach, and if I'm not mistaken, the first show of that tour.
I've not broken that recording out in quite a few years. Then for some reason, and without knowing of his passing until literally right now, I broke that master out and gave it a listen.
Now, I'm in shock.

RIP Bunny
 
great dub!

And, since I'm a concert recordist, I found this to be of high interest; from this same video:
Bunny Taper 1987.png
 
Back
Top Bottom