• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Can anyone help me identify these JBL speakers? I don't know the model?

redd_audio

New Member
Hi there. Can anyone identify these JBL speakers? Also the year? I picked them up for $100 I never seen these before? Thank you
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20200616_194146.jpg
    IMG_20200616_194146.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20200616_194156.jpg
    IMG_20200616_194156.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 73
Register to hide this ad
Well, at least the crossover is JBL.
Appears to be an N2400 or similar which usually leads one to suspect an 075 ring radiator and something like a D130, though I can't tell if those cabinets are wide enough for a 15-inch speaker. The square edges peaking out of the funky grilles might indicate an LE14 sort of speaker.
I don't recall ever seeing those cabinets from JBL.

:dunno:
 
Back
Top Bottom