• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Can anyone identify these speakers. Pic only

urbanopolis

New Member
Hello,''I am trying to identify who made these speakers. I just have a low res pic. there's a badge in the middle left and a name at the bottom...
Any help would be appreciated.

joe
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 6.04.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 6.04.53 PM.png
    403.8 KB · Views: 131
Register to hide this ad
Somewhat intriguing, look like heavy 70s walnut veneer cabinets...odd seam across the grille...seems to be a logo above the seam plus something else down at the bottom edge, neither of which I can read.

Wider than they are deep, which usually says cheaper speakers to me, but I don't think they're junk either.

I'm going with '70s garden variety mid-fi' in the absence of further info on brand, model or pics of the innards.

Worth checking out but I probably wouldn't drive hours for them.

[Edit: Crossposted with the above...Interfaces, worth checking out! Google up some images and ID them.]
 
...Thanks a ton....They are EV Interfaces C Series II. re these worth getting at all? They're in a package deal with some other audio?

Man...thanks a bunch.
 
Back
Top Bottom