I would not try to control the speed of my 598 electronically, I would repair whatever is causing the problemBut can it control the speed of an Empire 598 electronically?![]()
I think @Old Driver post #39 said all is fine now. (Some spacer issue with the motor mounts). Since his last post was #42, I guess it's okay.I would not try to control the speed of my 598 electronically, I would repair whatever is causing the problem

Yes, levels usually don't wear out or lose tolerance. Unless they get damaged or broken.my Stanley #36 torpedo level is still spot on...
Don't forget Fred! He was even before the Egyptians!Ancient Egyptian record players were way ahead of their time too. Some say it was alien tech...
I was trying to be humorous since the thread went from a PL-41 to levels.I would not try to control the speed of my 598 electronically, I would repair whatever is causing the problem
All good thanks everyone for your thoughts.I think @Old Driver post #39 said all is fine now. (Some spacer issue with the motor mounts). Since his last post was #42, I guess it's okay.
The remainder of the thread has been about level measurements and tools. Which is definitely interesting.
![]()