Erik Tracy
Everyone's happy when the wizard walks by
Finally!
Game 1 UNC vs TCU is underway!

Game 1 UNC vs TCU is underway!
Right at kickoff, I was in my spot on the couch with a cold one and I just sighed with contentment - all is now right with the worldMan I missed football!!! Was a really good game.
Maybe they're tired of listening to the band.USC has been catching a lot of ridicule for a soft fan base not turning out for their first game due to the heat in SoCal.
Crazy game so far!Got on the GT Colorado game....just because I can!!!

Agreed.GAMEDAY is ON!!!! I am in my Happy Place....
Colorado's touchdown with no timeouts in the 4th to go up on Georgia Tech was another crazy play on Thursday!This was the play of the week for week #1.
It was at Thurday night's game UAB vs Illinois with 4 seconds left in the 1st half.
This game is proving to be more than O expected...Meanwhile, the most interesting game of the day so far is Boise St up 17-7 over Oregon!
And the line is Oregon -24.5
jinxThis game is proving to be more than O expected...