• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Columbia console turntable stylus replacement

Amcrebelfan

Super Member
Looking for an id for the attached cart and stylus so I can order a new stylus for it. I can't find any numbers anywhere. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 2013-09-09 11.44.52.jpg
    2013-09-09 11.44.52.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 2013-09-09 11.45.32.jpg
    2013-09-09 11.45.32.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 2013-09-09 11.47.28.jpg
    2013-09-09 11.47.28.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 2013-09-09 11.47.44.jpg
    2013-09-09 11.47.44.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 8
Register to hide this ad
Very early CBS/Columbia 3 wire stereo cartridge (ceramic). I did a quick search and couldn't find a compatible stylus, but that style was used by others, so you may have better luck. Try Astatic or Sonotone.

EDIT: Not 100% sure, but a Pfanstiehl 290-D7 might work. There's one at the auction site, might be worth taking a chance for 5 bucks.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom