• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Coronavirus Is Evolving

Status
Not open for further replies.
true. like I said getting to the real number of infections, known or unknown is damn hard. The US is completely ignoring asymptomatic spread. the rest of the world is NOT. and our one sided reporting of deaths. in EVERY state, there are listed covid deaths of people that were in hospice...which is generally 1 day to at most 1 month?

but because the hospice worker came in and they developed a positive case, it gets counted as cv19, not whatever cancer or end game disease they had. 'make the numbers as bad as possible' was the order, and people obeyed and as the russians fear: the salt is mixed with the sugar (we use wheat/chaff in the US, but the russians have a different wise saying).

another illustration, we accept without question, that if you are 80 years old in my graph 1, you have a 95% chance of NOT dying from cv19 in graph 2. so gather up all the 80 year olds in the US that have not been infected previously, count em, times .05 and that number is the deaths of 80 year olds we will experience. now repeat for 0-79 and for 81-114? 115? using the known percentages.

and it works right? . If the model was linear. (it aint) (and if we knew the true number of infections - which we dont and wont investigate)

there is a REASON the MSM presents graphs and charts with the age ranges not evenly distributed, either by cardinal number or population heck, in the latest I have seen the 25-49 year olds lumped in in order to get a death rate that was as scary as the 50-55 why? Also, arguments for closing schools lump 0-18 together. well hell, in most places 0-4 dont even go to school and Im pretty sure there are at LEAST 3 tranches of the remainders grouped by actual school they goto (elem, middle high - ymmv) If we are willing to accept that a 1st grader going to school, influences the path of a 12grader going to school, then I guess we have to accept that going to walmart will affect lowes shoppers. Insane. utterly batchit insane.

I hear ya, it's tough to know what is true sometimes. I can agree with your assessment of the charts and graphs you described as being skewed. What I can't agree on is the characterization that doctors are fudging death certificates as part of some grand scheme to inflate covid deaths. First off, if you have terminal cancer and get hit by a train did you die of cancer? Nope. Second, no doctor I know is looking to knowingly falsify a patient's chart (a crime) for a few bucks for their employer. These people worked too damn hard and put up too much money to get where they are to throw it away.
 
If you don't follow facts or science, then you are to blame. Did you inject bleach like your fearless leader suggested? After all, his uncle was a professor at MIT so he is smarter than everyone (his words).

Really? All I have read in your posts are fear mongering which tells me you are the most panicky person in the room.
 
I hear ya, it's tough to know what is true sometimes. I can agree with your assessment of the charts and graphs you described as being skewed. What I can't agree on is the characterization that doctors are fudging death certificates as part of some grand scheme to inflate covid deaths. First off, if you have terminal cancer and get hit by a train did you die of cancer? Nope. Second, no doctor I know is looking to knowingly falsify a patient's chart (a crime) for a few bucks for their employer. These people worked too damn hard and put up too much money to get where they are to throw it away.

Its not the doctors its the coders.
 
we also report differently in the US so that makes a worldwide model IMPOSSIBLE. Laymans version: my dad has on his death certificate renal failure renal carcinoma. Kidney cancer. the cancer made his kidneys not kidneys. so what REALLY killed him was the effects of no longer having the filtering. My mother on the other hand, died of an acute sepsis. why? the cancer she had and bone marrow xplant came too late and without bone marrow, your days are numbered. In both bases, a cancer was what they had, but in one case it directly affected him, in another it did not. Our standard in the US is to test for CV19 post mortem and if found: +1

BUT silly **** like 2 people who got run over by a semi when on motorcycle also got counted. they just so happened to test + post mortem. mebbe the thinking is if they didnt have cv19 they would have driven better?

This is what happens - way too much - when you inject narrative. I have been told that if we reported like japan, we would have perhaps 50K deaths. which country should change? depends eh?
What part of refrigerated morgue trucks outside of El Paso hospitals do you not understand?
 
Its not the doctors its the coders.

So you are trying to say that the death certificate which the doctor or coroner fills out is going to be different from the mortality code? Should be easy to spot on a routine audit no? If I were a coder I dont think I'd be willing to falsify official documents and engage in insurance fraud. I'm pretty sure those are crimes. Would you engage in illegal activities to benefit your employer? I wouldn't and I'm pretty sure most others wouldn't either.
 
Let's see here;
I can take experts in the field that can pass fact checking at their word.
Or I can take some random guys on the interwebz and authority figures with a proven record of profligate serial mendacity over those that would speak truth to power to them.
Oh, what to do, what to do?
 
we ought not to talk about 'you guys or our guys' everyone is acutely aware of the **** show that 'sposed to have ended on 11/3.

I assUme the **** show you speak of is NOT covid ... I'm thinking covid will go away long before the repercussions of the OTHER **** show we're having to deal with here in the colonies ... ;-}

~ ~ ~

And ya ... parse the numbers all you want, and introduce doubt as to their accuracy, but it's a lot harder to justify and blow off the exponentially increasing number of deaths and infections. Seems common sense that the disease has already claimed the weakest of the weak, so with our advanced science and "expertise", you'd expect survival rates to increase as infection rates decrease.

I'd just add ... those of us who support the "three "W"s" may all be dead wrong, but ... better than just being dead? I've heard estimates that the hump I mentioned earlier should be around six months off (barring unforeseen surprises) and I can put up with the inconvenience of protecting myself and others for that long anyway.

... profligate serial mendacity ...

Gonna have to put that on a t-shirt, eh ... put me down for one! ;-}
 
Few years ago there was a guy online who posted of his cross country motorcycle travels with his dog in the sidecar. Was a great read.

I'm afraid the sequel from this mess would be more along the lines of "A Boy and his Dog" ... ;-{

hqdefault.jpg


Pretty sure I've got that one in the archives here. Have to dig it up, although I don't expect it would be as entertaining as watching the talking heads go on about their personal versions of reality (not to be confused with news reporting) ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom