• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Critters

48809886987_f9bd442795_b.jpg
 
I saw this at work Friday. Initially, I was going to chunk a pinecone at the cat to see how much I could startle it, but then I saw the bird it was stalking... a pheasant hen, and decided to let things play out without interference on my part. Unfortunately, I did not get any pics when the cat pounced, but the bird got away. And I have seldom seen a cat appear so angry as a result. That kitty was MAD afterwards.

_GJK1993_01.jpg
 
This was not what I expected to see when I went out to take a walk last evening. Animal was wary of me, but let me stand 5' away in my front door to take pictures.


_GJK2331_01.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom