• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

CS-88 grill cloth

Eagle_1

Active Member
I’m looking for some grill cloth that will match my CS-88 speakers original cloth. I want to recover another set of speakers grills to match them.
Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
Post a picture if you have a good one please.
Are you looking for something close to original? Or is similar okay? Also, what are the other speakers?
 
Here are the cs-88’s. I want to find some material that matches these.
I would like to find as close to original as possible.
The other pair are some AAL’s that I’m working on.
 

Attachments

  • F3EBBD8C-4B0E-47A7-99AF-6C02F52DFFB1.jpeg
    F3EBBD8C-4B0E-47A7-99AF-6C02F52DFFB1.jpeg
    168.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 298399D7-493F-43E8-8DA0-8C831CD9AC73.jpeg
    298399D7-493F-43E8-8DA0-8C831CD9AC73.jpeg
    154.1 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom