• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Curb side!

Good deal! I suggest next time you take the dog for a walk on garbage day to bring a shopping cart!:D Maybe some black garbage bags, too.

Rick
 
I would like to find the Kef Driver I need this way. I never see anything in the trash. Apartment complexes are the best for this, and Goodwill. Good find. I would like to hear these myself.
 
Can I have the phone number for the one on the right in the first photo? lol

HAHA, dude your a badass dragging speakers around like a homeless person. Sweet job fixing the cabinets, those were pretty rank.

Evan

Well, the one on the right is real fine, but take my word for it, its the secretary in the middle you want (21 years old, 6 feet tall...:naughty:). If thoughts were an offence, I'll be really carefull picking up the soap in the showers these days, if you catch my drift...:smoke:

Great score! There's just something about FREE! Maybe it's the rare something for nothing feeling....:thmbsp:

And I'll be nice today and pass on the thousand and one potential jokes about lawyers and dumpster diving!!!!!....:D

Lawyer jokes? I dare you all to throw one my way that I have not heard yet...and yes, I have heard the one about the special slow Ambulances for the elderly lawyers :yes:
 
lol! Still trying to scrub the image of you dragging two dirty old speakers in a box with your dog! At least everyone could tell you weren't homeless, as you'd have had a shopping cart for sure, then. Nicely done -- I could see myself doing something like this, but fortunately haven't (at least not yet!). :D
 
Well, the one on the right is real fine, but take my word for it, its the secretary in the middle you want (21 years old, 6 feet tall...:naughty:). If thoughts were an offence, I'll be really carefull picking up the soap in the showers these days, if you catch my drift...:smoke:



Lawyer jokes? I dare you all to throw one my way that I have not heard yet...and yes, I have heard the one about the special slow Ambulances for the elderly lawyers :yes:

Well thanks for looking out for me, thats real sweet of you!

Maybe its time to start dragging around your red wagon on dog walks. That way if the dog gets tired he can ride in it too!
 
Well, the one on the right is real fine, but take my word for it, its the secretary in the middle you want (21 years old, 6 feet tall...:naughty:). If thoughts were an offence, I'll be really carefull picking up the soap in the showers these days, if you catch my drift...:smoke:



Lawyer jokes? I dare you all to throw one my way that I have not heard yet...and yes, I have heard the one about the special slow Ambulances for the elderly lawyers :yes:

Okay: What's brown and black and looks good on a lawyer?
 
Back
Top Bottom