• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Dahlquist DQM 9

twinpop

New Member
I have a friend who is selling a pair of Dahlquist DQM 9 speakers for $80. I have heard amazing things about this brand, but have never heard of these models. Is this a goo deal?
 
Register to hide this ad
There are several threads on the DQM-9 on AK. I have some DQM-3's and love these. Sound like the 9's would be even better.
 
There are several threads on the DQM-9 on AK. I have some DQM-3's and love these. Sound like the 9's would be even better.


Tell your friend your sorry but you didn't deem it worth to actually do a search on these speakers and your going to miss out on one h#ll of a deal because I am going to buy them from him while your waiting for others to do the work for you:smoke:

Get they are in clean, functional shape... Tap it.
 
They are good but not great speakers but a steal at that price. The DQM-9s will most likely need surrounds if not done already and the DQM-9c model will not need surrounds. I have had both and enjoyed them but ultimately prefer a larger tower speaker.
 
Back
Top Bottom