• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

damacman's new lair . . .

Watched the Talking Heads - Stop Making Sense last night on Blu-ray. Months of tweaking has certainly paid off. The soundtrack (full Atmos) is so well done and the LFE is well balanced, NOT off the charts.

The subs hit you in the chest on the kick drums and shake the foundation when called to. The 2600s just coast along on the XRTs. Very well balanced bottom end that is not exaggerated provides a sensation to such that the best FOH engineers know all too well. I felt as if I was in the audience at times.

Everyone, even Auntie, enjoyed the show immensely. I dunno' about "best" concert ever but the TH are in top form here. Def a top 10 show for me.
 
Back
Top Bottom