• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Denon dp-1200 needs new feet! Any aftermarket feet that fit?

Register to hide this ad
Can't find any original feet for sale, anyone know of any aftermarket replacements they would recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the AK turn table forum.

My has deteriorating feet, the base is being propped up by a set of Audio Technica AT 605 "feet".

:music:
 
Last edited:
If you know what thread the screw that holds them on is I would think you could adapt just about anything resembling TT feet.
 
Coincidentally I am using that same table as my main player at the moment. I just tried a foot from a Technics 1200 on it and that is a perfect fit!
 
Anyone looking for parts for their system, do not forget one of our sponsors Organ Donor Parts. Good chance they may be able to help.
 
Back
Top Bottom