• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Denon DP-47F Counter Weight

tinkerer

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Can someone provide me the Weight and Thru Hole Dimensions of the Counter Weight for a Denon DP-47F Turntable.

Or if someone knows where I can buy one that would be great.

Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks mprince for the link.
Rob @ organdonorparts says the 35F is different than the 47f counterweight.
 
I'll give you two measurements because the inner diameter has a slippery tape applied:

Actual thru hole is 18.40 mm
with tape it is 18 mm

Unfortunately my wife informed me our old scale was kaput and thrown out so I ordered another (needed one anyway) will have it Saturday

Denon part number for reference of the silver:
3150314009

I believe the black is:
3150314012
 
Thank You so much Scott for the info.
There are reproductions on an auction site that may work if I can get the correct specs.
Regards....Jim
 
Hi Jim, it took a while but the weight of my black DP-47 counterweight is 99.75g. Let us know how things work out in case others need to follow a similar path. Hope things work out for you and the '47.
 
Thanks for the information, very much appreciate it.

I'll let you know if I find an aftermarket counterweight that fits.

Thanks again,

Jim
 
All I've found is a dead end. No one makes an aftermarket counterweight for the DP-47F that I can find.
Thanks for all the help.
Jim
 
Back
Top Bottom