• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Design Acoustics

sans-culotte

Active Member
Helpful AKers identified these Design Acoustics speakers as either PS-8a or PS-10a model. I was curious if $175 was a fair price for them? They are (supposedly) in "mint condition".
 
Register to hide this ad
OOps. . .

Well, a picture of the speakers-in-question can be seen in the "Speaker" forum...But my original question still stands.
 
Price seems kinda high, unless they are in perfect condition. Somewhere around $125 for PS-10's seems more reasonable to me. I love the sound of my DA PS-6 bookshelf speakers, but have never heard the PS-10's. They get good reviews though.
 
I just sold a pair of PS-10A in need of a refoam and a few minor repairs to a fellow AK'er for $40.00.
 
Back
Top Bottom