• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Detroit CL: Monster Polk SDA-SRAs

Register to hide this ad
i always found those interesting but at that price you better really want them... i think that add has been running for quite a while, doubt they are going any where soon.
 
First time I recall seeing it; just posted it as interesting as I'm not that up on Polk models.

Now that dude with the Akai high end turntable and the guy in Warren with a ton of stuff; those guys have been around a LONG time....
 
Now that dude with the Akai high end turntable and the guy in Warren with a ton of stuff; those guys have been around a LONG time....

i remember maxseven complaining about that add years ago...

btw, merry chrismas andyman
 
"Now that dude with the Akai high end turntable and the guy in Warren with a ton of stuff; those guys have been around a LONG time...."





I have a little input on this every posting. About three months ago I looked at a post for "big speakers" in Ann Arbor. The pic showed a pair of Polk SRS's....for $300, and the ad was pulled the same day. Not two days later the Warren dude has a pair for $1600. Strange coinkydink, no? Guess he's attempting retirement by flipping with big numbers, but good luck to him I suppose. As for the guy with the high-end (his description) Akai TT, it's been listed for two years, at the same price of 335 bucks, with no pic. Don't think anybody wants it is what I think.
 
Last edited:
They have been back up on CL for at least the last two weeks at the same price.

They were originally up for two or three days, then vanished, then returned. Owner probably got an offer that fell through.
 
I have seen these, they are in good condition, not great condition. The guy has a bunch of run of the mill audio. The only issue is he thinks these are really worth the $1600.00 dollar asking price. I think these should sell for $1200.00 to $1300.00 he isn't to flexible on his price.
 
Back
Top Bottom