• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Do these speakers look worth $50

Very nice indeed. Just goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover, especially when it comes to vintage speakers.
 
Great find!
The 8" Elac's are usually in the $150-200 range for a pair. The one from your link sold quite high due to them being NOS. Anyways, a great find.
 
Glad you got those, and found some nice drivers! The old cabinets always grab my attention, cuz you just never know..........
 
Now the big decision to keep or pass on. So far they sound great on the mc2300,but I'm gonna try them on some tubes next. I have a realistic stereo 36 el84 amp I will try first. There so clean because the cabinets are sealed.
 
Back
Top Bottom