• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Do you like the new format???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you like the new format???
.

Like it? Love it!

Just a few weeks ago I was thinking that this and another forum that I use that needed an update. A simple feature like "Alerts" makes the time spent on a forum more rewarding.
Good stuff.
 
I know that Luther and the gang will get this all tip-top, but honestly, I'm having a little difficulty adjusting. Very hard on my eyes, and of course, the learning curve needs to be factored in.
Going to withhold further comment until I get my head around it. T'was a technical marvel they got it up at all, and I understand the old format was becoming very dated.
 
I missed vBulletin on the Hoffman forum at first but I came to like it very much.
Plus if you are quoted here or get a like you get an instant notification alert and a link directly to the quote so you can flame bac....oops forgot I was not at SteveHoffman.tv.;)

Plus Xenforo saves your draft in case you lose your connection or accidentally hit the back arrow button.....
 
Links from a google search were broken earlier but they seem to be healing now. Maybe the site is being re indexed by Google...
 
I liked the now old look of AK, hopefully will soon get use to the new.

Just will take getting some use to.



Barney
 
Ok, I Found out i can click on my avatar and get location and posts Etc.

By the way, Big Thanks to the folks That Bust their Butts to keep this Show on the road.
Right on thats a good tip, click avatar gives details, click user name to get to their profile page.
 
Resized your avatar to fit correctly, a small glitch. As for quoting, hit the reply button on the post and it autoquotes you like above. haven't found multiquote though. oh wait, hit the reply in another post, and it come to the bottom reply box too. See below.



Multiquote works decently.
Thanks
mech986

That's how we need to do it.

Can't do a quote of another post and all the smileys are gone. The new look beheaded my avatar!:eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom