• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Dual 1237 manual

jmahun

New Member
Anyone know where I can get a owner's manual (or copy) for Dual 1237 TT? Google and eBay searches generally turn up only service manuals.
Jerry M
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks for the responses.
manualgenius.com has the service manual only.
wega.we.funpic.de/dual.html has it (I think) but only in German.
Sigh.
Jerry M
 
I think I still have a 1237 manual somewhere in my archives. If I can find it I'll scan and post a copy. I may not be able to get it done until Saturday, though.
 
I just posted to another thread with the same request - I have a CS-1237 manual. Let me know if you still need to see one.
 
Hi all, Excuse me from reviving this old thread. I was looking to see if there was a service manual discussion (using the search function) and this is as close as I could get.
I have had a 1229 for years and just picked up a 1237. I noticed the cue lever was not responding and wanted to see if it was an easy fix. Vinyl engine is not accepting new members. Any help much appreciated.
 
Back
Top Bottom