• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Dual 1264 cartridge/stylus replacement

high pockets

New Member
Hello everyone.....hope y'all had a good Thanksgiving. I bought a Dual 1264 in an auction. Can anyone recommend a nice replacement cartridge/stylus for this turntable. Thank you.
 
Register to hide this ad
AT VM540ML. While I haven't used the cartridge in a 1264, I have put many hours on it using a Dual 1209, 1219, and 1229Q. Fantastic cartridge.
If you don't want to spend that much, the VM95ML is $90 less.
 
AT VM540ML. While I haven't used the cartridge in a 1264, I have put many hours on it using a Dual 1209, 1219, and 1229Q. Fantastic cartridge.
If you don't want to spend that much, the VM95ML is $90 less.
Thank you very much for the information...appreciate it.
 
Back
Top Bottom