Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I'd go for the Dynacos. Not the last word in either the high end or the bass, but a magical midrange. You will find a lack of high end relative to the AR11s, but once you get used to the Dynacos, you'll not regret it. I wish I had my A50s back. This is all my opinion, of course, and others may disagree.
the A50 has bass if you give it a little low end eq. they were often demo'd that way back in their day IME. pioneer had their subbass control on the SX1010 and it was used a lot on Dynaco speakers at that time..
The AR-11's really come alive with an amplifier that has head room, before pairing my 11's with my Hafler 500, or Soundcraftsman MA-5002, I had no idea how good they could sound. I have only listened to A25's though, not sure about the A50's.