• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Electro now playing thread?

Rabbit in the Moon ~ Remixes Volume 2

dscf1010.jpg
 
Galerie Stratique - Horizons Lontains
Folder+(Custom).jpg


Picked this up on Amazon a year or two ago after hearing it on Pandora.com. Sounds sort of like a slightly darker Boards of Canada. I love it.
 
Rabbit in the Moon ~ Remixes Volume 2

dscf1010.jpg

Saw one of their LPs at the record shop today, I think it was Phases Of An Out Of Body Experience. Might have to snag it next time. Already had a full load :thmbsp:
 
Saw one of their LPs at the record shop today, I think it was Phases Of An Out Of Body Experience. Might have to snag it next time. Already had a full load :thmbsp:

IIRC, it is a selection of remixes of "Out of Body Experience", a good tune on its own. Should be a great spin! Thanks for the segway suggestion. The original "Out of Body Experience" appears on (and I am now listening to):

Hardkiss - Delusions of Grandeur

dscf0964.jpg
 
Found a video on youtube where someone used that track. Sounds amazing! I definitely need to pick it up.

Some experimental weirdness from the 90s; Emergency Broadcast Network. I love the audio/video sampling. In an interview, Jack Dangers said he's moving towards this style more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAmK_BtVEgM
 
Ahhhh yes.... aka Space Children (and Perennial Divide, and Meat Beat Manifesto...) :thmbsp::thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom