• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Electro now playing thread?

That album is epic
I have the Wider Angle version.
:music::banana::banana:

Guess I need to check it out.

And Keep Hope Alive is amazing. I love the begining of The Replacement Killers with that song playing.

Still in Meat Beat Manifesto Land with Prime Audio Soup.
 
Renaissance - The Mix Collection Volume IV
Dave Seaman & Ian Ossia

Must See Track Listing:
http://www.discogs.com/Dave-Seaman-...nce-The-Mix-Collection-Part-4/release/1780717

Aside from the superb mixing I love the artwork, detail, workmanship and beauty of the mix collection sets:

dscf1192.jpg
 
Guess I need to check it out.

And Keep Hope Alive is amazing. I love the begining of The Replacement Killers with that song playing.

Still in Meat Beat Manifesto Land with Prime Audio Soup.

:music: "There is hope..." :music:
 
I really like the current Ulver music.
Did you know they started out doing black metal?

Yeah, I remember someone joking about that. They went from a terrible black metal band to a great electronic one. The joke was that Opeth was going to start making terrible electronic music. Actually, I'm not sure I've heard their previous band's stuff.
 
i listen to alot of techno/progressive,, artists like John-Digweed, Sven-Vath, Jeff-Mills, Sander-Van doorn, Deep-Dish, Cedric-Gervais and Pete-Tong.

i think these are the best..
 
Back
Top Bottom