• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Electro now playing thread?

gusgus ~ polydistortion

dscf0886.jpg
 
Hey Z4N5H1N, are you ever coming back?
You have over 100 posts in your thread. :D

Indeed, this is great. Reminds me of the early days of streaming radio. I'd keep a notepad handy at my desk at work to jot down all these artists, ca early '99. A little late on the scene but there were a few pieces I'd picked up over the years before that. Meat Beat Manifesto, Pop Will Eat Itself, My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult, etc.

Keep em coming :thmbsp:

µ-Ziq - The Hwicci Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2bFuHraod8
 
Great tune. Don't think I've heard the rest of the album though.

This is a collection of mixes (and the original) of the single. The actual album that contains the original is Dreamland, which is good as well.
 
Just listened through the s/t LP from a group called "The xx". It was recommended to me by a friend...needless to say, I will be heeding this friend's recommendations in the future. Very cool minimalist production, with some seriously sexy vocals. Check this out for sure.
 
Back
Top Bottom