davelarz Well-Known Member Jan 6, 2016 #1 Anyone know where I could get a four-meter run of emotiva's x series? I've seen these listed second hand but on their site you can only buy 1 or 2 meters.
Anyone know where I could get a four-meter run of emotiva's x series? I've seen these listed second hand but on their site you can only buy 1 or 2 meters.
WaynerN Addicted Member Jan 6, 2016 #2 I think they are no longer available. I do like their cables as I have many of the RCA interconnects. Very good quality for a great price. I think your SOL on the 4 meter length.
I think they are no longer available. I do like their cables as I have many of the RCA interconnects. Very good quality for a great price. I think your SOL on the 4 meter length.
davelarz Well-Known Member Jan 6, 2016 #3 Wayne my man... that is not the answer I was looking for. But thank you nevertheless