• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Epi m100

Woofie

New Member
Anyone have an orphan M100 needing a twin?

There's one on the auction site right now for BIN 20 bucks... Looks like it is in great shape...


(search...."vintage/epicure products/speaker system")
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Hey - I may need to buy this orphan because I have another orphan sitting in my garage needing its woofer re-foamed. And the best part is that I am going within 30 miles of the seller's location this Thanksgiving and I bet I can pick it up and not pay S&H. I only paid $5 for my orphan, but if I could get this one for $15, then that's only $10 a speaker (average price). Not bad for EPI 100's. I once sold a pair of these and reminded myself to look around for another pair to keep for myself.
 
Back
Top Bottom