Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Picked these up at a TS today for almost nothing. Home made cabinets (kit maybe) and very nice drivers. All look to be EV. He did a good job building them but somehow they ended up painted white.
Are you sure that's not the unfinished version of the original EV cabinetry, painted white? Looks identical to some flavors of the EV "Esquire".
I am a big, big fan of these -- they are what Col. Klipsch's "Heresy" could have been if the Col. weren't so enamored of rather poorly designed, ringy horns and cheap compression MR drivers.
I have an identical cabinet, down to the grille cloth. In fact, I might have two of them. I also have two (orignally) fancier, finished cabinet Esquires. Both of the latter are pretty banged up, but they were cheap and the sound they produce is not banged up.
These are also quite sensitive (despite their being relatively small, sealed enclosures) and will truly show what they're made of when fed, e.g., by a high-quality single-ended 2A3 amplifier.