• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fisher console and extra speaekr - $45

Register to hide this ad
I just spoke with the lady. She said it is mine. Whew! I was asking her about it, the satellite speaker acutally has its own amplifier built in too. NOW I AM EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

I'll post detailed pics tomorrow.
 
Great snag!!
Thre's probably a nice set of Mullard or Telefunken tubes in there as a bonus!!
 
The photo of the back of the speaker with the amp showing is the extension speaker. I think thing the control amp is a stereo preamp with mono amp in the main cabinet and a preamp output that goes to the 2nd cabinet. It has been about half a century since I've seen one of these. There was another model that included a tuner.
 
Well, I got the units home. I have posted many pics in the tube forum.
I do have some issues to work out. Hopefully nothing serious.

Mark
 
Back
Top Bottom