• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fun visit with an AKer!

bully

member
Just had a great visit with AKer Scott AKA SPL db. He came over from Omaha and picked up a couple of things. Besides audio, he's a car buff, too.
Scott is only the second AKer I've had the pleasure to meet.
 
Register to hide this ad
Every seat is sold out long before the season starts (an NCAA record, SRO since 1962). You just about have to wait until someone dies, and even then the ticket(s) go to the next of kin. Literally!
BTW, I'm a Kansas Jayhawk (is it basketball season yet?) I do follow the local eleven, 'cause they write about the football team year round.
 
Pete, it was great to meet you yesterday... I don't see where
the "bully" part comes from at all! :thmbsp:

Pete sure has some nice equipment and like the rest of us, has
more than he can use at any one time! :D

Pete was nothing but a gentleman and also very generous! :banana:

Good times with good people! That's what AK is all about! :thmbsp:

Thanks Pete!

Scott
 
Steve,

I don't follow the Huskers much any more after Tom Osbourne retired
as head coach... for me, the spirit just isn't there anymore... :(

I know the spirit will come back in time, but for now...

Scott
 
Back
Top Bottom