Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Thank you. (I should have included a pic, yeah.) Some eBayer is selling these. $10 for a 10-footer. One of his buyers commented the quality’s not good.
Thank you. (I should have included a pic, yeah.) Some eBayer is selling these. $10 for a 10-footer. One of his buyers commented the quality’s not good.
I've purchased Hosa brand male to female 3.5mm TRS cables. My only application has been to extend the reach for my headphones, but I've been happy with them. Crutchfield, as one example of a source, sells them for $13.95 (10 feet) and $19.95 (25 feet).