Time Writes Its Love Letter
A brief hallway scent
And suddenly I am there
Unaware back then
That ordinary moment
A gift that can't be relived
Fog
Softly descending,
Swallowing the rays of sun.
Houses devoured
As the coastline vanishes
Into the silent white wall.

WOW! Multiple takes/interpretations issuing forth from your carefully selected "words" forged!The Road Ends
He slowly slumped down,
the air leaving his body.
His glazed eyes fluttered,
Catching fragments of a life
Spilling from a projector.
,
And I went and changed the last line as you were commenting.WOW! Multiple takes/interpretations issuing forth from your carefully selected "words" forged!
Q
Heavy in personification, seeing through the eyes of Nature.Cumulative Clouds
Clouds silently pass,
Soft, changing nebulous shapes
Sometimes angry, filled with tears
Crying for us all
And the damage we have done.

And I went and changed the last line as you were commenting.![]()
Freedom
She ran through the crowd,
Laughing at their cold faces,
Feeding off the fear
That she had cultivated.
It was her lone source of strength.
,
Mystery woman
Her intention to enchant
And then be missed

Stones Throw
We ripple water
Yet our fire will fall dark
Trees fall in silence