• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hallifcrafters S-77 short wave?

rjag46

Super Member
Anybody know anything about this system ? Have a chance to pick one up.:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
 
Register to hide this ad
s77 short wave

:scratch2::scratch2:is it a collecteble item ? got a couple other sh radios, would i need anything special to run this ? how about 1/2 frank.????
 
It is a cool little receiver but it is bottom of the line so it is not worth alot and not a receiver a "serious" SWL listener would use. The last one that sold on eBay working went for $31
 
Yeah, its more of a "Boy's 1st Radio" then a serious collector piece. I'd have one, if I'd run up on one somewhere, but y'all know how I am about these sort of things...Never met a SW set I didn't like...(grin)
 
Back
Top Bottom