• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Halloween in Michigan

parman

Music Junkie
Subscriber
IMG_2929.jpg

Here's what Nov. 1 looks like in MI after it snowed on Halloween night. Not too many little monsters out last night, I think the wind chill was 17.
 
Register to hide this ad
One of my childhood memories that I will never forget is that Halloween with snow on the ground.

I was about 6 years old, so that must have been around 1971; just south of Chicago.
 
Snow mostly melted yesterday afternoon but temp was well below freezing last night.
 
Last night, we were out at the one and only fire that we have done this year. Good time in Union Lake, MI...as long as the pallets were in stock.
 
Back
Top Bottom