• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday, CKelly!

OvenMaster

Baby, you're my winterblue
Happy Birthday, Chris! :banana::beerchug: Best wishes for a great day, and the years ahead with good health and happiness! :beerchug::banana:
Regards from Tom
 
Register to hide this ad
Chris, since your day is already half over, I hope it's been a good one.

Have a great birthday, buddy.
 
Happy Birthday! = 1 beer
Different Country = 1 beer
South Of Equator = 1 beer
Different Climate Zone = 1 beer
Different Time Zone = 1 beer each................
This is gonna be a GREAT day!
 
Send me some Venezuelan rum for your birthday or I'm going to be very upset with you. I think it's Aniverserio. Great stuff. Happy B-Day mon!
 
Back
Top Bottom