• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Health concerns

zebra03

All Audio - NO BS
I am getting a new hip on 9-21 and I am just a little apprehensive .

Today , I got a call from my mom's doctor and he wants to see her first thing Friday . She has survived thyroid cancer but now , he thinks maybe something else is going on after a cat-scan and ultrasound .

I will take all the prayers and goodwill for my mom as you can stand .
 
Register to hide this ad
Prayers for you and your mother Zebra.

If you've got a good orthopedic surgeon and internist to manage you post op, and a good hospital staff, you should be good to go. Hope your health has been good and stable otherwise.

Hoping for treatable diagnosis for your mother.
 
.....Zebra, if there's one thing I'm learning more all the time, it's to deal with what each day brings as the situations arise, and not let them make me sick worrying about them in advance.....

.....I'll certainly say a prayer for your mother's condition and her appointment Friday....I'll do the same for your upcoming hip replacement....let's see what the doctor concludes from her visit on Friday.....
 
Having friends that have had hip surgeries, they make it sound like it is a very routine procedure nowadays. Best wishes that yours proves to be the same.

Heart felt support for you and your mother also. As M7 says, one day at a time. Let not worry make even a bad situation worse. Face anything with strength and always strive to do the right thing. You have each other to lean on and a very large community here that cares.

Good luck.
 
New Hip should be routine. Praying for great outcome and super quick healing.
Praying for your Mom also.
Peace.
 
Back
Top Bottom