• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Heirloom Audiophile "Garage Sale" - $10000 (central Denver)

Register to hide this ad
Read the post above yours - it is plain and simple.

Their items - their price. Don't like it, don't buy....
I did read the post above it.

My opinion, my post. plain and simple. Don't like it, move along.

Like i did with your post #4.

Edit to add;

On second thought, it's not actually my opinion. It's three statements of fact.
 
Last edited:
I always thought the point of Dollars and Sense is to point out equipment for sale and then offer opinions on whether it's fairly priced. I mean the guy could be asking one million for the item and if it sold it's worth it (to the fool who had the money.) Besides, I don't see guys from NY and New England buying the equipment on a local only sale.
(End of Rant)
 
That is certainly one of the topics.

However, just like asking for a date, it's all about the approach.

Just sayin'.
 
I dunno, if my sale got posted here, I would lay low so as not to generate negative opinion. This being said, $10k is Mac money. A couple of years ago, I managed to put together a MC275V(x2) and C2300 for less than $10k. Got tired of them and got all my money back.
 
Back
Top Bottom